They told me you were dead. Lost into the great void. They told me you would never come back, that you would never stop dreaming again... I never saw your body so still, so peaceful... And yet, that's not you. That is not who I met years ago. There's no happiness, no movement, not an ounce of sheer laughter. Life abandoned you. And you left me here, all alone... Alone in a world that doesn't want me, in a world that rejects me, insults me, in a world that lives only to feed upon the prey, to consume only itself. The days darkened, as if there was a huge cloud of sobriety over the land. No fun. No nonsense. Just the impervious sense of duty and law.
They told me you were gone. And I fear my life is gone with you.
Subscrever:
Enviar feedback (Atom)

1 Sentenças Alheias:
The impervious sense of duty and law...
Enviar um comentário