I keep thinking about the rain... The soft drumming of drops falling on the floor, like an unfinished melody that kept developing through the ages. An echo of a distant past. So sweet, so sour, like the cry of a beautiful maiden as she sings.
I keep thinking about the rain... The cleansing waters falling from the sky that clean the body and wash away the sins of the soul.
I miss the sound of a good storm. The hard drumming of clouds having a feast on mankind's fear. It makes us feel small, unworthy... Like ants under a magnifying glass, running from a pillar of light. Storms clean the world of its sins, of its cancers. It should also get her rid of her worse plague... Us. We're nothing but somehow we keep forgetting. How stupid are we...
I lost the way, I went astray. I know not what I'm saying. I feel like the Gods above have left me on my on. As I have been godforsaken. Oh solitude... What happened to inspiration? To the waves that kept my boat roaming? What happened to the Sun that kept my skin warm? All have left me. I have no idea what I am talking about.
Let me be, for I am destined to wander alone...
Subscrever:
Enviar feedback (Atom)

0 Sentenças Alheias:
Enviar um comentário